Use link below to open price book. (Right-Click link to save file to computer.)
NFP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The New Account Forms 1031 A-D must be filled out by authorized personnel of the applicant company before any orders can be shipped.
- New accounts are required to pay for their first order as CBD (cash before delivery). Please see form 3033 CBD for more details.
- Accounts without trade references, or with unresponsive trade references, will remain in CBD status until they are received/completed.
- National Flooring Products will generate an account number for your company. Please use your account number and company name when conducting business with National Flooring Products INC.
- All CBD (cash before delivery) accounts are required to pay for the order in full, before it will be shipped.
- All credit card payments must be submitted on a 4034 Credit Card Authorization Form.
- NFP accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. A processing fee of 1.5% will be added to all credit card payments.
- All products are invoiced the day they ship. Orders containing multiple items from different warehouses will be invoiced separately as the products ship.
- If you are eligible and have registered for the early pay discount program, all payments must be post marked on or before the due date.
- CBD accounts are not eligible for early pay discounts.
- Payments are applied to the oldest open invoice first.
- A fee of $35.00 will be imposed on all returned checks.
- National Flooring Products INC. must be notified in writing of any changes made to the ownership, management, or accounting personnel that may directly or indirectly affect the credit status or servicing of the account.
- The applicant agrees to pay for all goods purchased in compliance with the prevailing terms of the seller. It is further understood that all past due accounts will bear a service charge not to exceed 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on any delinquent account, collection cost, and attorney fees. This guarantee shall be an open and continuing contract not withstanding any changes, removals, extensions, or similar items granted by the seller.
- Stock checks and orders may not be able to be confirmed after 1pm (PST) due to time-zone restrictions.
- Products may be placed on HOLD for up to 24 hours. Longer holds up to 72 hours require a purchase order.
- Products can only be ordered by the full box. For any discrepancy in listed quantity, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to verify total square footage and box count. Any difference in quantity will be invoiced to the nearest full box.
- Custom orders for stain color, profile, or large quantities of trim may take up to three weeks to complete. (Please see pg. 2 for details)
- All trim, treads, and vents are made to order and are not eligible for any expedited services unless ordered unfinished.
- Technical product information: prices, board lengths, and quantities-per-box are subject to change without notice. National Flooring Products INC. reserves the right to refuse any order.
- Orders can be placed by phone, email, fax, or online. Submission methods are handled differently (See policy below).
- We make every effort to deliver our products within the standard lead times outlined below. On occasion, lead times may be extended due to heavier than normal order activity.
How Phone, Fax & Email Orders Are Processed
- All orders received by the 1pm (PST) cutoff time will receive an order acknowledgement same-day.
- The order will be shipped out the following business day if sufficient stock is available. In the event we cannot fulfill your order a NFP representative will contact your designated purchasing agent to discuss available options for the order.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is important you verify all information on your order acknowledgement as your account will be responsible for freight and/or restocking fees due to order inaccuracies.
Expedited Processing (Reduces processing “not shipping” time from 48 hrs to 24 hrs on eligible orders)
- Expedited processing is available upon request for prime products (WHS 11) only, if stock permits.
- Orders must be received by 1pm (PST) to be eligible for Expedited Processing.
- Expedited processing orders will be billed out at $99 in place of the normal $119 flat shipping rate. In the event your order cannot be fulfilled and has to ship out at a later date your order will only be billed the standard $119 flat shipping rate.
- Expedited processing does not speed up transit time. (See Standard Shipping Section for details on shipping times and options)
- Care Kits are available for purchase upon request for $14.99 (includes freight).
- Care Kits ordered and shipped together with flooring are available for a discounted price of $7.99.
- All changes to delivery, pick-up, or otherwise are only permitted with the express written consent of National Flooring Products INC., consent is granted on a case-by-case basis and may incur additional fees.
- $119 flat shipping rate applies to all standard flooring, tread and riser, and underlayment orders. (Excluding accessorial services)
- Standard orders for transition pieces, vents, and sundries carry a flat shipping rate of $35.00.
- Freight fees, pallet drop fees, shipping fees, surcharges, and accessorial services are non-refundable.
- The purchasing company is responsible for unloading all shipments unless prior arrangements have been made with National Flooring Products INC. This may incur additional fees.
- Standard single box orders carry a flat shipping rate of $65.00.
Accessorial Shipping Charges
- Residential delivery of freight is available upon request and will incur an additional $99.00 service fee on top of shipping fees/options.
- Terminal delivery/pick up requests may incur additional charges up to $75.00 per shipment on top of shipping fees/options.
- Freight delivered to terminals must be picked up within three business days of the delivery date. If the freight is not picked up within this timeframe, additional fees, surcharges, and costs may be assessed.
- Orders using Expedited processing will be billed out at $99 in place of the normal $119 flat shipping rate. (Excluding accessorial services)
- We make every effort to deliver our products within the standard and expedited lead times outlined below. On occasion, lead times may be extended due to heavier than normal order activity.
- Standard flooring orders have a 5-10 day lead time.
- Expedited flooring orders have a 3-5 day lead time. (Eligibility varies and additional charges apply)
- Vent & transition orders have a 14-21 day lead time and are not available for expedited services.
- Stair tread and riser orders have a 3-5 week lead time and are not available for expedited services.
- Damaged or lost products MUST be clearly notated on the delivery receipt (POD) along with the driver’s signature.
- Damage shipping claims require a completed 5035 Damaged Shipping Form to be submitted within 72 hours of the delivery date.
- National Flooring Products INC. files all claims with the freight carriers.
- All forms, documentation, and photos must be completed and submitted to NFP INC. before replacements will be issued.
- If the purchasing company chooses to file a claim on their own National Flooring Products INC. will be relinquished of all responsibility.
- Your shipment may only be eligible for a claim if there is visible damage on the product’s surface exceeding 2% of the total order.
- If you have damaged material that is less than 2% of the total order, please be aware that in most cases the damage can be cut off and the remaining product can be used for cuts on starter and end rows.
- Slightly torn or frayed edges of boxes are not considered damaged goods.
- Damage shipping claims may take up to 30 days to process. Your company is responsible for the safe & secure storage of the damaged goods until they have been picked up by National Flooring Products INC. or the carrier.
- NFP will schedule any returns of damaged material. You will receive a phone call confirming pick up times and we will fax or email any shipping documents to your location before the carrier arrives. You will also be responsible for loading the shipment onto the truck.
- Credits will be issued upon receipt of damaged products.
- Return requests require a 6036 Return Request Form submitted within 14 days of delivery.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 14 days.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee imposed on all returned products.
- Credits will only be issued to accounts in good standing.
- Materials must be in their original, unopened packaging with no damage to be eligible for return.
- Flat shipping rates are non-refundable. ($99, $119, $35, $65, )
- If the return is approved, allow up to 30 business days for the product to be picked up.
- After NFP INC. is in receipt of the material, a credit memo will be applied to the account. No cash or check refunds are given.
- Returns are not accepted on custom vents, treads, or risers.
- National Flooring Products INC. permits a maximum of four approved returns annually, per account.
- National Flooring Products INC. reserves the right to refuse any return if it does not meet eligibility requirements, policies, or other standards.
Trims, Stair Treads, and Vents
- Trims, stair treads, and vents are custom stained-to-match and may be constructed with a visually similar, but scientifically different species than that of the hardwood flooring.
- Stair tread orders are produced within 3-5 weeks and are not eligible for expedited services.
- It is the responsibility of the purchasing company to ensure flooring planks are selected to match the trim pieces prior to installation.
- Trim pieces cannot be matched perfectly to every board in your boxes of flooring.
- If trim pieces are ordered to match a previously-installed floor, they are not guaranteed to match and returns will not be accepted.
- Trims, vents, and transitions cannot be returned after cutting, shaping, sanding, or any other modification has been made.
- Custom color matching is only available on orders exceeding $250.
- Tread & risers ship separately to your location directly from the finishing factory. An additional freight charge of $119 will be billed just for the tread and risers on the order.
Claims for Product Failure
- Before a claim for product failure can be filed an authorized representative from your company must complete and submit form 7037.
- Any product being claimed must be paid for (in full) prior to the claim being accepted for review.
- Only accounts in good standing will be permitted to file a claim.
- It is the installer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect the products before installation begins.
- Hardwood products are natural and will vary in color, shading, texture, hardness, graining, sheen, and width among other areas not listed. This is natural and is not considered a defect.
- Any materials with a pre-existing defect in their color, shading, hardness, texture, that have board checking, finish variances, tongue & groove complications, or size variations cannot be claimed after installation.
- All warranties are provided solely by the manufacturer.
- Any material purchased from a discontinued line, as ‘seconds’, on clearance, or that have been discounted will not carry a manufacturer’s warranty unless there is written documentation specifically stating the terms and limitations of the warranty.
- A claim may take up to 60 days to fully process. If all required documentation has not been submitted, the timeframe may be extended.
- The manufacturer will schedule a claim inspector in your area. NO inspectors affiliated with the retail store, personnel, associated business, relatives, or otherwise will be authorized to submit reports. In the event of an unauthorized inspection, National Flooring Products INC. reserves the right to deny your claim based solely on this factor.
- No credits, adjustments, or discounts are to be taken on any payment to National Flooring Products INC. unless you have previously received a credit memo authorizing it.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse any claim if the materials were not properly stored, installed, or maintained within the manufacturer’s specifications.
- All racks, samples, pricing, and product guides are to be maintained by the designated territory representative.
- Display racks are $129.00 per hardwood rack and $149.00 per Tuffcore rack.
- A shipping fee of $119.00 is applicable to any display rack sent direct from National Flooring Products INC.25
- If display racks are not paid for in full they will be considered sole property of National Flooring Products INC. In the event your company stops doing business with NFP you must notify your sales rep so the displays can be picked up.
- 18×18 in. & 18×24 in. display boards are available for purchase at $5.00 per sample.
- If a display board is not needed, NFP can send (4) 12” loose planks at no charge.
- Customers will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with sample orders.
- Sample orders are to be paid in full in accordance to the terms stated on the invoice.
- Samples are subject to back order status and normal availability restrictions.